Sunday, August 14, 2011

....And Your Point Is?

I sit in my sister's computer chair at the moment in a state of listlessness, fog, confusion, and apprehension;
yet, I am well aware of my epiphanies, and my emotional eustress.
A cultivated stem of independent thought is starting to vine around and drain all previous thoughts which were heavily influenced, and even drain the thoughts that were not mine own as well.
It's doubtful that full details can emerge just yet, as they are newly budding after years of fertilization and tedious garden work,
but,
an intense feeling of success is finally welling.
The larger ideas are clear and cold as ice.
Grudges, mental happiness, success in my own terms, not being held down by another,
they are all gathering up in a single file line, waiting to be called upon and complete their duties as full fledged paths, leading me to a higher grace and call than I could have ever previously imagined.
Perhaps it will lead to the demise of all other things that once made me happy, who knows.
Nothing is ever certain.
I am not certain.
You are not certain.
Nothing is forever.
And Murphy's law exists.
"What can go wrong, will go wrong."

But "wrong" is a form of change,
and change brings about new learning experiences along with new ways to discover who you are.
Change is good.
Let change prop it's head up and enter our lives.
Let us strike a match of change to fuel more scattering embers which will set ablaze the forests in which we are lost in.

But let is forever be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment