Sunday, February 27, 2011

Biggest Pet Peeve Ever

So perhaps I am out of line here
Because this is a pet peeve for many people
But it irritates me so much that I literally just threw a glass vase across the room and broke it
I think this pet peeve of mine could literally get me to kill a person
Small Humiliations
See I told you I was crazy
Like...being proved wrong in an internet conversation
Or running out of a defending argument
Or not knowing who is saying what
Little things like that lead me to believe that no one is to be trusted
Or posts proving that I was wrong
Especially when it comes from people who do not mean to humiliate you but simply prove a point
I do not like points
It always makes me want to gauge the perpetrators eyes out
I am not normal, I know
I hate it
I hate it
I hate it
I fucking hate it

No comments:

Post a Comment