Friday, April 22, 2011

The things around my room and other fun stuff

As a proud little fledgling of the night. I decided to share some of the things around my room.
Personally I think they are absolutely awesome and do a great job in defining me!


First of all. My collection of Victorian pocket watches. Most of them are antiques, the newest one being from around 1915 or so. I inherited them from my father who had an obsession with clockwork.



My hectic bulletin board.
It is full of drawings, lyrics, a bra signed by Emilie Autumn, a valentines gift from a fellow plague rat
A victorian influenced poster about tea my boyfriend made for me,
and of course, Rob Zombie tickets for next month!

This is my poster section amongst other things
Here I have a Deathnote print out from Anime Expo 09
Signed Finntroll poster
Emilie Autumn poster and a rat poster painted by Emilie Autumn
And a signed Captain Maggot poster.



Here is my chandelier. It is an actual antique that we refurbished. Its pretty isn't it? Especially with my skull hanging from it. Also, the notes behind it next to my bulletin board are all articles about different serial killers. Yay!

Here is the area above my bed. The chains connect to the chandelier, then my pretty hand made coffin box along with a bloody sheet and knife.
My favorite of course being my beautiful fallen angel wings.


Another little section of shelves filled with candles, roses, and tea pots.


A Victorian key necklace made by Veronica Varlow


Now this may look like a book but it is something much more.
Since it was my birthday just recently, my very sweet boyfriend got me a tea box so that I can remain organized while adding decoration. Isn't he thoughtful?


Here it is open and filled with ecstasy!
(From top left to bottom right)
Scottish Breakfast tea, Orange Spice tea, Mint Green tea, Cinnamon Apple tea,
Vanilla Rooibos tea, Lady Grey tea, Chamomile with Lemongrass tea, 
and of course Earl Grey.
(unfortunately this doesn't even fit half of my collection of teas, but I was able to stuff my favorite ones in here)


I hope this quick little blog was of interest to you. I know I love the things around my room and didnt include many things such as my huge collection of books but perhaps another time.







































1 comment:

  1. Yay, my Valentine! I have those EXACT wings, but in white. I've been thinking of splattering them in blood and hanging them over my door, but I dunno yet. <3!

    ReplyDelete